Industrial cleaners UK have been ensuring catering cleanliness in kitchens for over 40 years.
Poorly maintained kitchen extract systems are extremely dangerous. Heavy build-up of particle grease, linked with any minor grill or oven top fire can have disastrous consequences.
Industrial Cleaners' surveyors will carry out a full risk assessment and advise on the frequency and extent of deep cleaning required.
The deep cleaning process will include;
• Deep clean to entire internal ducting system
• Install inspection panels where necessary to facilitate full access.
• Where possible, remove, strip down and degrease the unit.
• Deep clean canopy and filters.
• Provide (before and after) photographic report with Schematic Drawing highlighting any problematic areas as per TR/19 HVCA – Guide to good practice internal cleanliness of vent systems